NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. To Enter: Enter by submitting your video to YouTube. Provide your first name, email address, and if you are under the age of eighteen, your parent’s or guardian’s email address. Only one submission per person will be valid. OR You may submit multiple videos, provided that each video must me submitted with your name and email address. The sponsor of this contest is TURN ON PRODUCTS, INC. (“Sponsor”), and Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest-related materials, or for any late, lost, misdirected, improperly formatted or unprocessed submissions. Sponsor is not responsible for any submissions that become lost or damaged for any reason. Sponsor will not confirm receipt of any submissions, catalog or coordinate multiple entries, provide copies of any submissions or be responsible for archiving of any submissions. All contestants’ submissions become the property of Sponsor. Only the entrant and no one else is permitted to appear in the entrant’s video, and videos shall not contain any music. By submitting one or more videos, You, and if You are under the age of eighteen, Your parent or guardian warrant and represent that You are the sole author of the video, and such video (i) is original to You; (ii) does not infringe anyone’s copyrights or other intellectual property rights; and (iii) is free and clear of any third party claims of copyright, ownership, authorship or any other intellectual property right.
2. Contest Winners: The winners will be periodically chosen based exclusively on the discretion and judgment of Sponsor. Your purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or any other person will not increase your chances of winning.
3. Eligibility: Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States, except for the employees and their immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, any of its contest administrators, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the contest.
4. Prize Release: The winners, and if the winners are under the age of eighteen, their respective parents or guardians, hereby (a) consent to the use of the winners’ respective names, likenesses, images, portraits, recorded voices and biographical material to advertise, promote or publicize Sponsor and the Brand Ambassador Contest in any medium without additional compensation unless prohibited by law and (b) grant Sponsor a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use the winners’ respective videos to advertise, promote or publicize Sponsor and the Brand Ambassador Contest, The verified winners and/or winners’ respective parents or legal guardians will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten days of receipt, (i) a statement of eligibility (the “Statement”); (ii) a publicity/liability release (the “Release”) unless prohibited by law and (iii) a royalty free, non-exclusive license to Sponsor to use the winners’ respective videos to advertise, promote or publicize Sponsor and the Brand Ambassador Contest (the “License”). Failure to timely complete and submit the Statement, Release and License may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
5. Taxes: Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winners and/or their parents or guardians and the winners and their parents or guardians will be required to provide their social security numbers or tax payer identification number to Sponsor for tax purposes.
6. General: Sponsor shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions governing the contest. By participating, contestants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Contest is void where prohibited by law.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the prize winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Turn On Products 263 W. 38th St. 8TH Floor NY, NY 10018 by August 5, 2011.